Preparation for QHHT Session
Before arriving at your session:
When you arrive at your session:
- Intend, from the very moment you have decided to schedule an appointment, to have clear and direct communication with that part of you that is able to provide healing and information (your "Higher Self"). Your intention to have a great session is key! Once you have made the decision to have a QHHT session, your Higher Self is already preparing and getting ready to have a wonderful conversation with you.
- Prepare a list of questions you would like your Higher Self to answer. Don't be shy, really go to town - life questions, health concerns, career and relationship questions, spirituality, life purpose, personal challenges - anything you can think of. These questions should be on the specific side, as opposed to loose and open. Make sure your list is relevant to your needs alone, and not those of anyone else. Include ANYTHING you feel you would like to know. It does not really matter how many questions you come up with, but if your list is rather long, please put them in order of importance. Every question is respected, and nothing is judged.
- Dress comfortably. You will be lying down for roughly 1-2 hours in one position. Avoid clothes that are tight or binding.
- You may want to eat a light meal beforehand. Do not eat a large meal or one that is likely to make you sleepy. Also, avoid alcohol and go easy on the caffeine and stimulating drinks before your session.
- No diuretics, please. It is best to avoid restroom breaks during the trance part of the session.
- Do not invite anyone else to join you in your session. Even though you may feel the need for some support, deeply personal information could be forthcoming during the session that you may not want to share. This is a very private, personal and confidential process with relevance only to you, your circumstances and your life. It is only out of great respect for you that I refuse anyone else in the session room. Any sharing can be made by you once you have listened to your recording and decided what you feel is safe and appropriate to share.
- Before you arrive for your session you may want to relax your conscious mind. You could repeat a statement such as, "My conscious mind will stand back and allow clear and direct communication with my Higher Self." This will enable me to more easily calm your conscious mind and let it step back and allow your Higher Self to bring its great compassion, wisdom and knowledge to work.
When you arrive at your session:
- Relax and approach your session with an open, allowing and curious state of mind. This will help you experience the images and sensations of your past life regression. Allowing, instead of expecting and/or analyzing, will be highly beneficial to your session. As soon as you remove any expectations from a pending experience it has the opportunity to pleasantly surprise you as it unfolds.
- Be honest during your interview. The more clearly I can understand you and your questions, plus their relevance to your life, the easier it is for me to ask the questions in the right manner and with the right emphasis.
- Be sure you ask me any and every question that will ensure you feel completely safe, valued and respected. Your high level of comfort, trust and safety is of paramount importance to me and contributes greatly to a successful QHHT session.